Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE BF is gauge series which need to be connected to Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit.
ADVANCE BFs are electronic blacked out gauges which are high response and refined design. When the car is off they have a black face with no numbers on them. As soon as the car is turned on, the gauges light up and are in full affect.
- *Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit (sold separately) is necessary to operate BF gauges.
- *Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE BF is expressed as ADVANCE BF or BF gauges.
- Turbo/boost/in-mani, oil press, fuel press, oil temp, water temp, exhaust temp, and tachometer are available.
- Illumination color: White, amber red, and blue (The illumination color cannot be changed.)
- Size: all kinds of 60mm gauges and 80mm tachometer
- One ADVANCE Control Unit operates up to 7 gauges or displays in total.
Main specifications, functions, and features
|ADVANCE System||ADVANCE Control Unit necessary||Commercial attachment necessary||Stepping motor: STS26/VS2|
interlocked with vehicle illumination switch
|LED illumination||Indicator output|
|Built-in indicators||Driving data can be recorded & replayed||Opening mode
|Applicable number of cylinders:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8
|Mounting bracket attached|
- *The illumination would be automatedly dimmed by connecting to ADVANCE ZD.
- Intake manifold pressure
- Oil pressure
- Fuel pressure
- Oil temperature
- Water temperature
- Exhaust temperature
2 types of opening and ending modes between simple and HANABI version.
- The product of Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM cannot be connected with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. It is not compatible with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. Sensors are common in ADVANCE system and Defi-Link System except turbo sensor, but sensor wires are not common.
- Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit is necessary to operate ADVANCE BF gauges.