Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM is the next generation system that adopted the interactive communication.
Part No. DF07703 (From February, 2012) / DF07701 (End of life in December, 2011)
The production of DF07701 has been ended in December, 2011. DF07703 was released in February, 2012 with some functions added.
Please refer to the specifications for the detail.
Main specifications, functions, and features
|ADVANCE System||Necessary for ADVANCE CR/BF/ZD||Switch unit attached||Driving data can be recorded & replayed|
interlocked with vehicle illumination switch
- Interactive communication advanced system is implemented.
- ADVANCE Control Unit can control up to 7 Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE CRs and ADVANCE BFs all in at a time. (Ex. 4 ADVANCE CRs and 3 ADVANCE BFs)
- Gauges can be controlled from distance with the included switch unit.
- Opening and closing modes can be selected from 2 variations.
- The installation of additional gauges is easy. Just connect it with the other two gauges and attach the wire to Advance Control Unit.
- Power source indicator (blue LED) assures correct wiring.
- Warning by buzzer sound when the warning LED is on (buzzer sound can be turned on / off).
- Peak value and warning value during driving are stored. Driving data can be stored and replayed up to 3 minutes.
- With both fuel pressure gauge and turbo installed, differential pressure can be monitored on the fuel pressure gauge screen.
- ADVANCE Control Unit is threadably mountable.
- The product of Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM cannot be connected with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. It is not compatible with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. Sensors are common in ADVANCE system and Defi-Link System except turbo sensor, but sensor wires are not common.
- When using ADVANCE Control Unit, please purchase ADVANCE CR, ADVANCE BF, or ADVANCE ZD additionally.